Master of Journalism and Social Communication. Photographer and writer.
I have photographic experience in following fields: reportage, events, modeling, portrait, wedding, commercial, nature, landscape, architecture.
I have been photographing for more than 10 years, and have been to more than thirty countries so far, which I was capturing by my camera. I also used to work as a photographer, on the contract for Polish company in the Caribbean.
My favorite field is a documentary photography, and I like to use travels to show the stories.
My education and professional qualifications:
- Master of Journalism and Social Communication (The Pontifical University of John Paul II in Krakow)
- Instructor of Sports and Recreation (Polish Sports Academy in Warsaw)
- Marine Yacht Skipper (Polish Yachting Association / Maritime University in Gdynia)
- Marine Motorboat Skipper (Polish Motorboat and Water Ski Association / Maritime University in Gdynia)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (Professional Association of Diving Instructors / Red Sea Diving College in Sharm El Sheikh)