Master of Journalism and Social Communication. Photographer and writer.
I have photographic experience in the following fields: reportage, events, modeling, portrait, wedding, commercial, nature, landscape, architecture.
I have been photographing for more than 10 years, and have been to more than thirty countries so far, which I captured by my camera. I also used to work as a photographer, on a contract for a Polish company in the Caribbean.
My favorite field is documentary photography and I like to use traveling to show the stories.
My education and professional qualifications:
- Master of Journalism and Social Communication (The Pontifical University of John Paul II in Cracow)
- Instructor of Sports and Recreation (Polish Sports Academy in Warsaw)
- Instructor of Self Defense and Martial Arts (Polish Sports Academy in Warsaw)
- Marine Yacht Skipper (Polish Yachting Association / Maritime University in Gdynia)
- Marine Motorboat Skipper (Polish Motorboat and Water Ski Association / Maritime University in Gdynia)
- PADI Rescue Diver (Professional Association of Diving Instructors / Dive College in Lanzarote)
- CPR & First Aid Emergency First Responder (Professional Association of Diving Instructors / Dive College in Lanzarote)