Master of Journalism and Social Communication. Photographer and writer.
I have photographic experience in following fields: reportage, special events, modeling, portrait, wedding, commercial, nature, landscape, architecture.
I have been to more than thirty countries so far. A travel is more valuable to me, while it has its own direction and a purpose. And the purpose is not measured by miles, but human story. This is what I do. I catch stories. I look deep into them, I try to find its spirit, I attempt to make it lasts forever. Because I believe that…
„Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
My education and professional qualifications:
- Master of Journalism and Social Communication (The Pontifical University of John Paul II in Krakow)
- Professional Instructor of Sports and Recreation (Polish Sports Academy in Warsaw)
- Certified Marine Yacht Skipper (Polish Yachting Association / Maritime University in Gdynia)
- Certified Marine Motorboat Skipper (Polish Motorboat and Water Ski Association / Maritime University in Gdynia)
- Licensed PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (Professional Association of Diving Instructors / Red Sea Diving College in Sharm El Sheikh)